
Hippies these days, they think they can just ride their bikes all over campus walk, smoke their tobacco cigarettes, grow their hair long, I could go on and on. Don't even get me started on the Peace Rallies. They think they own the land, and they're making it all beautiful and what not. I have used a feature of blogger.com to post an image of one of these people from http://images.jupiterimages.com/ Fortunately, I don't have any personally owned pictures of these people. Whether they think they are flower descendants of the Indians, or are outright anarchists, they're no good for anybody. I've heard they even smoke the dope from time to time, but I have not witnessed this firsthand. However, I'm not even sure what "dope" is. I think its some kind of tradition of burning rope, or shaping it like a cigarette. Weird! Keep a lookout for these folk. They're typically easygoing, mellow, dressed funny, they themselves are a little funny, and they usually smell like old clothes. Don't let it happen to you. It's a poor life decision and you'll regret it the rest of your life. If you already are one of these people, I don't think there's any help for you. All they can do is hide it, for true hippies never die. They become part of the world and come back as a tree. Didn't you know that? I'm just kiddin. Have a nice day :P
No comments:
Post a Comment